Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Riley New Release!

It's a much anticipated day here--a new release from Riley and Company--and it's a great one!  Tanya has so many fantastic new images and sentiments for you.  Check them out here--and remember that there is FREE shipping through Sunday, November 20.

The first card that I'm sharing has a sentiment that hits home with me.  It's called Now That I'm Old and it says "Being old doesn't seem so old...Now that I'm old.  Happty Birthday Anyway.  Can you relate?  I sure can!  The image that I used with it is Jack.  Hope there is enough of the background designer paper for you to see that it says "old guys rule".  Love it!!!
















Next is a card with a lovely sentiment called Being Kind.  I always love making a card with a pink and black color combo!
















Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team has created (links on the right hand side of this blog)--and come back tomorrow for more!  Remembeer that FREE shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment