Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tickled Tuesday

It's Tickled Tuesday for Inkspot!  You may know that Tanya released a fantastic new line called Mushroom Lane in August.  My first card uses one of these images called Library.  When I look at these Mushroom Lane images, I immediately think of fairies living around the places.  Becasue of that, I created a shaker card with fairy dust inside (it is really gold flakes).  I know just the little girl I want to send this card to!
















My second project is one I truly love!  It is a cake made with Hershey nuggets, and was hard for me to make--the reason being that I sent my hubby to buy the candy which he ate before I had time to make it.  I then went to several stores and could not find the nuggets--but finally had success! The image I used is Farmers Riley and Sophie.  I think this will be so cute to sit on the dessert table on Thanksgiving!
















Be sure to check out our blog and see what the others have created.  After getting all this inspiration, you should then also head over to our store and buy some of these wonderful stamps so you can create!  Enjoy--and have fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment