Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Riley New Release--Day Two



Back again with more new goodies for you.  Be sure to go to the Riley Online store and check out this wonderful release.  Tanya has outdone herself--plus she is offerring free shiping through Sunday, November 20. What a deal!

My card today uses a sentiment called Do Not Read. (the inside of this card). I'm a retired teacher--and I know that if you tell someone not to do something, they will!  The inside of the card says "you little rebel. I like you."  I wanted to find CSI caution tape to use, but when I couldn't, I just diecut the word "caution".  I think it mimics CSI tape in the yellow and black color scheme.
















The inside of the card:
















Lots more inspiration from the rest of the design team--and come back tomorrow for more:)













No comments:

Post a Comment