Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tickled Tuesday!

For the Inkspot Design Team, it's Tickled Tuesday!  Don't you just love Halloween?  As a wife, mother, and grandmother, it's the holiday that I have the least to do.  Just send my hubby to the store to buy some candy (kinds I don't like so that I don't eat it all before the kids come trick or treating), rustle up costumes (all are grown so I don't have to do that any more), and make cards!  My kind of holiday!!!  All the cards that I am sharing today have a Halloween theme.

First is my favorite!  It is a pop-up card made with several Riley images.  The ones I used are DracuRiley, FrankenRiley, MummyRiley, and Vampire Riley.  There are many tutorials out there for a pop-up box card.  You've got plenty of time to place your order in our store and find a tutorial--and start crafting some of these fun cards for your little ghosts and goblins!
















Next is a card using one of my favorite images--Felix the Cat. You can order Felix plain (as I did) or with a balloon.  I then placed a broom in his hand and used the sentiments "Too Sexy for My Broom" and Happy Halloween. With that jar cut out and Felix peeping through, he is just too cute!
















Inside of card:
















My last card doesn't appear to be a Halloween card, but it's perfet for a treat for one of your older kids or grandchildren.  I found a tutorial for a styrofoam cup with a pop-up gift card enclosure inside.  On the outside, I added some corrugated cardboard, and used the sentiment All I Care About.  Inside I used the sentiment Coffee and Friends--although I would leave this off if it were for a relative--LOL!
















Inside of card with gift card:
















Hope you got some inspiration--and are off to make some Halloween cards now!

No comments:

Post a Comment