Tuesday, September 13, 2016

It's Tickled Tuesday Time!

I have two cards for you today from the Ink Spot Design Team!  My first card is a side stair step card.  My cards are so often just regular cards--and I'm trying to branch out!  Almost the majority of cards that I make are for females, so I'm trying to make more masculine cards.  This stair step card uses Tool Time Riley, perfect for that man on your card list! Love this sentiment called Get Your Husband to Fix Things (isn't that the truth!)?
















If you look at my second card, you will think the front is very plain--and not even related to The Ink Spot team--but wait until you see the inside!  The inside is a book fold card, using School Boy Riley and Schoolgirl Sophie.  This really makes a cute "back to school" card.  I love those--as I am a retired teacher so as the kids go back to school, I don't!  Teaching was great, but retirement is better:)
















Inside of book fold card
















Be sure to check out our blog to get some more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment