Monday, October 24, 2016

Other Hobbies

I thought I would share some of my other hobbies with you.  I am a knitter--and just finished a poncho for me!  Usually I knit for others (can't post the Christmas presents that I have finished) so this was a real treat for me!  I am very pleased at how it turned out (I just have to weave in ends, block, and finish the fringing).  Love the colors.

     

Another hobby that I have just started is quilting.  I paper pieced the block on the center of this bag (it is the Elephant House at the Cincinnati Zoo) and then made the bag.  I'm now very hooked on quilting!
                                                                                                                                                                 


Another hobby of mine is needlepoint.  I have been working on Christmas ornaments, but my finished ones are at my needlepoint store.  I'll post some of them later.  Off to work on some more projects!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment