Friday, August 25, 2017

Riley Release Day 5

Last day!  Hope you all have enjoyed this as much as I have enjoyed creating.  Again I have three cards/projects for you today.  First off is an adorable winter card, featuring the new sentiment "Tis the season to be freezin'" and it's paired up with Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley's Winter Animals and Nature Edges.These woodland animals were so fun to dry up!















Second card uses a new sentiment that says "Sweet but twisted...does that make me a candy cane?"  I used this with one of the Retro Folks--Midge Winking. I love those Retro Folks as they are so easy to use on a card! This card also uses Riley's nesting circle dies.















At Christmas we tend to give a lot of bottles of wine--either as presents or when attending parties or open houses.  I love a wine tag like this to include on the wine.  I just took a 4" by 11" piece of cardstock and scored it at 1" and 4".  In the 3x4" section I die cut a circle using one of Riley's nesting circle dies.  I then stamped "Merry Christmas to all and all some good wine" and Retro Folks Marty and Mary. Nesting ovals were used also along with my copics to color in Marty and Mary.  Cute and easy addition to a bottle of wine!




















Hope you have received some inspiration from my posts.  Be sure to order!  Go to the store to order. You will find that the Dress Up Bundle includes all three new Dress Up Clear stamp sets, all three matching die sets and a short die! You also get free shipping!!! It's over 25% off - but only for a limited time only!  Get yours now!!! Also be sure to check what the others on the design team have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment