Monday, August 28, 2017

Papertrey Ink Take 10 Warm-up Challenge

Papertrey Ink celebrated their 10th anniversary over the weekend with 21 wonderful challenges to play along with.  I love this Stampafaire event because I was fortunate enough to attend the first one they had in Cincinnati, Ohio.  Five of my friends visited from across the country. It was a fantastic.  Although the other annual events have been online, I have tried to participate in those also. This challenge was to take 10 minutes to plan, 10 minutes to gather supplies, and 10 minutes to create.  I was able to complete the challenge as given.!  My card uses papertrey cardstock (I use nothing else!), washi tape to create part of the background, Riley and Company Nesting Circle Dies, and Riley and Company At My Age I Need Glasses.  Makes a cute and easy card!

No comments:

Post a Comment