Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Riley Release Week--Day Three

Hope you are checking out the posts from our design team (links on the right of my blog!) I'm sure you are finding lots in this new release that you want to buy.  Head over to our store and do it; these stamps, dies, and images are SO much fun!!! While you are there, you might also want to investigate the stamp club--what a great way to add to your collection!

My first card showcases Riley doing some window shopping!  Riley has his back to us staring in a window at the clothes available!  I'm sure he is as thrilled with these new clothes as I am with these new stamps and dies!  I know you will be too.















And now--on to St. Patrick's Day!  This Riley (with die) is sporting all his St. Paddy Day clothes--a hat, a bow tie, a kilt, and even a beer!  He is wishing "Top of the Morning" to you!















And still one more for St. Patrick's Day.  This card features an older Riley--St. Patrick's Beer Riley on a shaker card.  I was a little tired of red Christmas cards and Valentine's cards, so this one was a lot of fun to make!















Back tomorrow and Friday also with lots more inspiration!  Be sure to check the others:)

No comments:

Post a Comment