Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Riley New Release--Day Two

Back with more!!!  Hope you checked out Tanya's new designs yesterday in our store. If not, you had better get there quickly!  There are two new Rileys with dies, stamps and dies for clothes and accessories for those new Rileys, lots of sentiments (snarky as can be!), and new Mushroom Lane images.  It is a GREAT release!!!

My first card is one of the type that I need most often--and birthday card!  I used one of the new Rileys wearing a birthday hat and a bow tie!  He is holding two birthday balloons--and will certainly bring a smile to a birthday boy or girl! I am very partial to that black and yellow color combo.















Second card still uses one of the new Rileys and die.  This one is wearing a tutu!  The Funnybones sentiment that I used is I Danced Like No One Was Watching...Court Date Pending! lol!!!















I can't stop playing with these images and dies!  My last card (for today) uses both of the new Rileys!  They are both dressed for a party--with beers in their hands.  I love that sombrero!!! You can tell that both are ready to party.















More tomorrow!!!

1 comment: