Friday, November 18, 2016

Riley Release--Day Four

I love new release time with Riley.  Tanya always has many new offerrings--and this release is no exception! My favorite sentiment from this release is one that all people from the US should be living now--Hold Hands. Not Grudges! This is a time that we, as US citizens, should be following this advice!  The image I used with it is Gingerbread Riley and Sophie.  This style is a criss-cross card, one of my favorites to make!
















I certainly enjoyed making cards with this new release--and I am sure you will too!  This is a good time for you to go to our store and check out the new release.  With FREE shipping through Sunday, November 20, it's also a good time to order stamps for your Christmas cards.  There's still plenty of time to get those made (I finished mine today!).  Don't forget too that the rest of the design team has inspiration for you today, and every Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment