Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Challenge

Bugaboo's challenge today is my favorite one--Anything Goes!  To check out the details and the prizes, head over to our challenge blog.  I created a card (using my favorite color--orange!) using an image called Ruby Fabulous Forty.  I used some Papertrey DP and cardstocks, some bling, added some embossed corners, and colored the image with my shades of orange copics.  I have a birthday coming up for someone who is turning forty; this will be for her!



This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is Anything Goes with your Favorite Colors (mine obviously are any shades of orange!)

1 comment:

  1. Ack - this is so adorable! Couldn't tell what your favorite color was (hehe)! So glad you played along with us for the Oozak February color challenge. Hope to see you again! Cath Oozak DT

    ReplyDelete