Thursday, January 31, 2013

Riley Challenge

The current Riley challenge is to create a card/project for the Guy in Your Life.  My husband has a birthday coming up, so I created a card for him.  I used the Riley image called King Riley which I paired up with some crown/star designer paper I had.  After I placed Riley on a tag and added some bling, I thought this card was worthy of the "King for a Day" sentiment I used on the inside.  While you look through Riley's images, be sure to check out the Retro men and women and the Funny Bones sentiments they just introduced.  They are really fun!

3 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous card...gorgeous image and colour combo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. why didn't you make him a nurse ratchett card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Cute card for Jimmy! You know in the old days, it was considered an honor to wipe
    The king's ... Never mind ;)

    ReplyDelete