Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Today is Bugaboo's Wacky Wednesday!  Check out the challenge blog for all of the details--and then create a card!  The challenge today is a color challenge; you are to use shades of green, lavender, and blue.  I love these colors together--and I was fortunate enough to find a scrap of snowflake paper with just these colors!  I used Papertrey and Bazzill cardstocks, colored my Stella image with  copics, added some twine and bling, and mounted the image on top of mittens cut out with nestabilities.  It's funny--I hate winter, but it doesn't seem so bad when I've spent the day in 90 degree weather at the pool:)

This card will be entered into a challenge at: 
The challenge is to use more than three layers.

After you play along, your card can be entered into the challenge at either PCP or CDAC--or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment