Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oldie but Goodie Day at Bugaboo

I chose a Bugaboo Stella image to use on my card today!  I love this line.  I had purchased some small Kraft envelopes at Michaels and I tried to figure out a way to use them on a card.  I used Papertrey and SU cardstocks, designer papers from a Taylored Expressions monthly kit, some linen ribbon I had, added some twine, and colored my image with copics.  I'm going to use more of these little envelopes--as I like this look on a card.

I've given you a view here of the insert out of the envlope--and the small view of the insert inside the envelope.

This card will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge is Layer it on Me Challenge.
The challenge is Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! I love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete