Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

New challenge at the Crafty Hos.  Check out the blog, get a good look at the sketch, see what the rest of the DT has created, and then--start crafting!  With all of the stress of this upcoming week, you need a little "down" time.  For my card, I used one of my favorite (current) color combos--turquoise and yellowish/green.  I used Papertrey cardstock, unknown DP, a Bugaboo image from the Skelekinz line, some ribbon I found in my drawer, and added the sketch that came with the image.  Actually I made this card from an ATC that I had made for an ATC swap.  If you have ATCs on hand, it sure does make it easy to make a card!



1 comment:

  1. What a great card Sandye ! Love the paper ! Fab colours too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete