Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bugaboo New Release!

Want to forget about winter--snow--cold weather--holidays?  Check out Jodie's new release today at Bugaboo.  This cute little bunny bobblehead just makes me think about spring--and warm weather--and birds chirping--and baby bunnies!  Oh, what pleasant thoughts:)  For my card, I used Papertrey cardstock (beautiful paper, solft colors), soem Papertrey polka DP, a piece of plaid paper from a Value pack from JoAnn's, my Papertrey lacy edged die, two pieces of bling, and paper pieced and colored my image with copics.  Don't know which I love more--this sweet little image or my thoughts of spring!



Jodie makes every effort to have the new images up in the store by 2:00 pm EST.  If you go and they are not there, just go back.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Sandye ! Love the border ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Sandye! Love the image and the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete