Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day!

Let's celebrate!  It's World Card Making Day!  Bugaboo Stamps now has weekly challenges, and today's is "Anything Goes".  What better reason to make a card than to celebrate World Card Making Day!  For my card, I used SU cardstock and designer paper, one of the Bugaboo girl sock monkey images which I colored with copics, and some miscellaneous grosgrain ribbon.  I added a few pieces of bling.


Be sure to check out the challenge.  As usual, you could win 7, 4, or 2 free digi images (and Jodie has great images!).  Also be sure to see what the rest of the DT has created.  You won't be disappointed.  Then, spend a part of your day creating!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww... what a sweet card! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! Love the layout you used. Oooo I sooo want to know whats coming to Bugaboo...suspense is building! lol

    ReplyDelete