Friday, October 1, 2010

Bugaboo Friday Freebie

It's a doubly good day--it's Friday--and Jodie has a free image for us!  She is releasing a new character and a whole new line today!  Love this lady.  For my card I used Papertrey cardstock, some gold cardstock I found in my stash along with striped Christmas paper that I bought last year.  I colored my image with copics and added a glittery oranment I had left over from another project.

Jodie always has images in the store by 2:00 pm EST.  If you go, and they are not there yet, just be sure to go back later!  Check out what the rest of the DT has created.

4 comments:

  1. This turned out super cute Sandye!
    Happy Friday!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Sandye! Is that a button on the bottom? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sandye love those papers and image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image! Love the papers and the ornament! You have been one busy lady this week!!

    ReplyDelete