Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday = New Release Day at Bugaboo

Jodie has new images for us at Bugaboo, and they are good ones!  If you follow my blog at all, you know that I LOVE Stella--and the line today includes Stellas!  The one I am using shows Stella as a witch--perfect for getting ready for Halloween.  It's probably time to start thinking about that!  For my card, I used Stampin' Up and Papertrey cardstock, oval nestabilities, leftover Halloween paper from last year, added stickles to the moon, and glued on yellow bling.  The sentiment comes with the image!  Here's my card:


This card will be entered into challenges at:
The challenge was to use sparkle and glitter (mine is on the moon and the stars).
The challenge is "Autumn is a'Comin'"

Jodie always has images in the store by 2:00 pm EST.  If you go and they are not there, just wait--and go back later.  You could spend some time checking out what the DT has created!

2 comments:

  1. Love the striped paper Sandye and how you have her cut out on the nestie oval!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun image and I love those stripes and the layers!!

    ReplyDelete