Monday, September 13, 2010

Bugaboo Anything But a Card!

Periodically (on Mondays) one (or sometimes two!) of us on the Bugaboo design team share Anything But a Card (ABAC) with you.  It's a fun thing to alter something.  I used a mini lunchbox that I purchased from target.  Liz (our 18 year old)  will give this to the 4 year old boy next door.  He comes over occasionally to see if Liz can come out and play!  He's really disappointed now that she is away at college.  I added DP to the front and side of the tin, and cut out and glued on the image which was colored with copics.  I added matching ribbon to the handle.  I put crystal effects to his glasses.  Cute, huh?

 This will be filled with candy--and placed in his Halloween bag.  I know he will love it!

This card will be entered in a challenge at:  http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/.  The challenge is to use stripes.

2 comments:

  1. How very creative and a lovely idea
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tooo cute! Im sure that he will be thrilled when she gives it to him!!

    ReplyDelete