Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oldie But Goodie Day!

I love Thursdays!  For me, it is fun going back through images from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ to try and figure out which image I want to use.  For today, I chose Skelekinz--I Miss You.  I can't say too much about this card because Liz leaves for college on Sunday:(  Empty nest syndrome strikes here again!!!!!  For this card, I used Papertrey cardstock (colors look a little bit off--I used purple and pink!), SU DP and punches, May Arts ribbon, and added a piece of bling to her hair.  I colored this image with copics.  I'll probably mail this card next week!


This card will be entered into challenges at
The challenge is "Let's get cute and girlie!"
Challenge is cute.

Be sure to check out the cards that the rest of the DT created.  Links to their blogs are on the right-hand side of my blog.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Sandye - and all the more so because you're sending it to your daughter!! Love the image and that little plaintive sentiment. Liz will love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is such fun! It makes me smile.... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute. I look just about that frazzled right now. I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete