Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

I should be returning from my vacation today--hopefully rested up and ready to get this kid packed and off to college!  This is a new experience for me, as I attended college near my home--beginning at age 35.  I have no idea what all she should take!  Never fear though, I still have a post for you today!  The challenge, which can be found at http://www.craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com is to create a card using primary colors.  For my card I used SU cardstock, scraps of unknown designer paper (why don't I ever know the name of my papers?), circle nestabilities, an image from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ called Summer Peekers Swimming Pool.  I colored my image with copics, added Papertrey ribbon and small scalloped die border, and glued on green and blue bling.


Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created--and then play along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Sandye, this card is too too cute! I love the papers... and oh my! That image is just darling!!!

    Hope you've had a wonderful vacation. My thoughts are with you as you get ready to send DD off to college. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete