Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crafty Hos Challenge

Another challenge from the Crafty Hos!  Head over to www.craftyhoschallenge.blogspot.com and check it out.  You are to create a card using black and white and one other color!  I chose to add green.  My card uses an image by http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ called Crabcat--I Was Framed.  For my card I used Papertrey cardstocks, DP from my stash, some seam binding that a friend sent me (I love this stuff!) and colored my image with copics.  Don't know when I would send this card, but I sure think it is cute!


This card will be entered into a challenge at:
Cute is the theme.  Crabcat may be in trouble, but he sure is cute!!!!!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created!

7 comments:

  1. Sandye, this is my absolute favorite of the lot today! It's just so funny - and the colors and patters are just awesome! Great, great card! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandye, this card is ADORABLE, GREAT job! I will miss you when I don't get to see you next weekend:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. I loved that image. Neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for this fun challenge. Hope to see you back again and again.

    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hoot this card is... makes you laugh when you see it & you are so creative. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome......I love it!!! A brilliant card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete