Friday, May 14, 2010

Sew Many Cards


Last week I forgot to post my card--but I have it under control today!  The challenge at www.sewmanychallenges.com/ is to make an easel card.  This type of card has become a favorite of mine!  Easy to do, easy to mail--can't beat 'em!  I used an image called Eris with Flower.  Love this elephant!  I colored my image with copics, used Papertrey and SU cardstock, some DP scraps that I had (sorry, but I don't know the manufacturer), a crocheted flower that I glued on top of the flower the elephant was holding, some orange bling, a Fiskars punch, a Papertrey button, and a Hero Arts sentiment stamp.  Be sure to head over to the Sew Many Challenges blog, see what other DT members did, and play along with us!  Easel cards are so much fun to do.

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, Love the flower idea, just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card this week, fab flower creation, hugs carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSEEWW cute!!! Love that crocheted flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute Sandye, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done!! Love the crocheted flower! Very creative!! Amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Eris so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you added your own flower with Eris- It really adds a wonderful texture and the colors is so striking!

    Angela
    SewManyCards

    ReplyDelete