Friday, May 14, 2010

Freebie Friday!


Jodie has two freebies for you today.  The first is from a line called Alligators--and is so cute for summer, but the other line really caught my eye!  It is called Boo--and is an adorable little girl with her pacifier and her teddy!  So, so cute!  For this card I used last week's sketch from Friday Sketchers, Making Memories fashion paper collection, oval nestabilities, Papertrey cardstock and ribbon, and colored my image with copics.

Freebie images plus the rest of the line should be up no later than 2 p.m. EST.  Be sure to go to http://www.catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ and see what the rest of the design team created.  Then check out the new images!  I'll be there!!

This card will be entered into a challenge at http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/.  The challenge is called "Too Cute!"

4 comments:

  1. Boo's absolutely darling! I love that shade of blue & pink together with the polka dots! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww - very cute - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this image is so cute & you have a gorgeous card. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete