Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenge # 3 (last for the day)

My last challenge card uses an adorable image from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ called Sock Monkey Girls--love.  I used scraps of designer paper from my stash (sorry that I never know the manufacturer!), Papertrey cardstock, and SU cardstock.  I colored the image with copics, added a piece of pink bling, and followed a sketch from Card Positioning Systems.  I used a SU sentiment stamp.

This card will be entered into one challenge at http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/.  I used sketch 159.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Love the little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sandye!!! love how you colored the sock monkey and your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandye, This card is just ab fab. Loved it. :) WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Cute image and great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute cut-out like that!!! Especially on that contrasting designer paper! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete