Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenge # 2

JJ Hobbies--Gardening (from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/) was the image that I used for this card.  I used a scrap of some St. Patrick's double-sided DP that I had, Papertrey cardstock, colored with copics, added yellow bling, and used these ribbon embellishments that I bought at an Offray ribbon outlet last year.  I followed a sketch from Sew Many Challenges.  Sure makes a nice spring card!  It's a good time to be thinking of gardening.

This card will be entered into three challenges:
Sketch Challenge
Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Challenge - C4C29 - Spring

10 comments:

  1. Awesome card Sandye! Love the colors and the image is really cute. Coloring is awesome!! You done an excellent job with the sketch this week!

    As always, thanks for playing along with us this week at Sew Many Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the layout and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Sandye!! Pefect for my MIL's birthday. Off to pick up this image too! Thanks for the great inspiration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing at Sew Many Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job coloring JJ - I really like this card! It's a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha. Funny card. Love it. Thanks for joining SMC Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card, what fab image and just love those colours. Thanks for joining us at SMC

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I love it!

    Thank you for participating in the Sew Many Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete