Monday, March 8, 2010

Challenge # 2

My next card uses one of Jodie's http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ Bugaboo Brats images.  Be sure to check these out!  Jodie has added some new images to this line--and boy, are they cute!  This cards use the image called BB Isabella, and I think she is adorable!  I used DP from Tuesday Mornings, Papertrey cardstock and designer paper, colored with copics, used my Papertrey medium scallop die, added a lavender crocheted flower (I'm almost out of those:(!), and added pearls to my card.  I cut off about 1" on the right front side to show off the polka paper.

This card will be entered into challenges at:
Challenge # 129 was to use a punched border.  I used Papertrey's medium scallop die.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm going to CASE that "shortened" and scalloped edge!!! This card is really pretty and feminine - The details are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! I love the bugaboo brats

    ReplyDelete