Monday, March 8, 2010

Challenge # 1

I did some creating over the weekend--and I am ready to share with you today.  My first card was made with a sketch from Aly's Sunday Challenge.  I made a 5" square card, and used the Christmas Mice--cocoa  image from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.  I used Papertrey cardstock and buttons, ribbon that I won, DP that I picked up at Tuesday Mornings, five red brads in the corner, and cut round mats from my circle Nestabilities.  The image was colored with copics.


This card will be entered in a challenge at:
Challenge # 7 was hot chocolate (either color or theme)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Aly's sketch adorable? And so perfect for this little cocoa image? :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Sandye! that cute image is just gorgeous and perfect for our hot chocolate challenge this week. Thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge, hope you can join in next week too!.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki & Susie

    ReplyDelete