Monday, February 8, 2010

Papertrey Challenge--Day 8

I have been following Papertrey's Third Anniversary celebration.  I love their products.  You'll notice that I most always use PTI cardstock, ribbon, and buttons.  Their colors are yummy!  Today they had a challenge for a "paint" by number sketch.  Based on the first letter of your sign on name, you were given a color pallette to use.  Mine was to use kraft, smokey shadow, scarlet jewel, sweet blush, and vintage cream.  We were also given a sketch to use.  I followed the sketch, except that I rotated the ribbon or paper strip on the front.  I could not get it to work using a horizontal line.  All products that I used were by Papertrey Ink.  Here is my card.


I was amazed by how pretty this color combination turned out.  Why don't you go to http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/
and check out her blog?  She has some excellent contests!
:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is great. I love the way you used these colors together. That was a fun combo to work with!

    ReplyDelete