Friday, February 5, 2010

Last Challenge Card of the Day!

One more Gus card (I'm really trying to build up my masculine cards).  For this card, I used a sketch--and found that I really liked the layout!  The paper is from my stash, Cardstock is Papertrey, used a Nesties square, and added red rhinestones on the side strip and on the tires.  Gus' glasses again have crystal effects on them.  Image (from http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ called Gus--new truck.  Another card that I think is great for men!


This card is being entered in these challenges:
Challenge was to use Sketch # 40
Challenge # 98 was to use spots and dots on your card.

6 comments:

  1. Great job Sandye! I love black and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually "use" your PTI designer paper?!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card for the unscripted challenge! love the black and red!

    kelly- unscripted dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on a tricky sketch!!! LOVE what you did with it. I am hopeless at masculine cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches this week.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the sketch, I love this masculine card--something I think we all struggle with. Thanks for playing along with Unscripted, I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Gus don't you he is so so cute great card

    ReplyDelete