Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Riley Card Bonanza!

Some of us from the Riley design team have cards to share with you today!  Be sure to check out the others on our blog.

My first card is a birthday card for a little boy--which I find to be the hardest type to make!  It uses Super Moose which little boys should love! I adhered the image to the Nesting Oval dies (I love Riley nesting dies!!!!!)















My next card is one that has many uses!  I love the sentiment "Inhale the Future. Exhale the Past." I used the sentiment on the nesting oval dies (I use those nesting dies on most of my cards now--they are certainly multi-purpose!).















My last card for you today is just a little bonus!  As you certainly know by now, Karen Burniston has paired up with Riley to create fantastic dies!  On this card I used the Nesting Rectangle Dies from Riley in addition to Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley word set 2 Birthday, and Birthday charms.














All three cards today were very easy to make!  Be sure to check out what others have posted on our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment