Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Riley New Release Day 3

And the fun keeps on coming!!! For today's cards, I'm featuring three cards made with dress up Rileys!  If you have not tried these, you are certainly missing out.

My first card has a sentiment that I can certainly relate to.  Growing up my father and I liked to stand back and throw the icicles on the tree--and my mother certainly was not pleased with that.  I grew into my mother.  My husband and granddaughter felt ornaments should be placed wherever they wanted--just like the new sentiment says. I die cut the lights, the ornaments, and the elf outfit for Riley.















My next card is a Halloween box card.  It too uses several of the dress-up Rileys--the pirate, the vampire, the ghost, and the trick or treater.  I used one of the new sentiments, a nesting oval die, and the tree from the Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley Tree Pop Up.  What a fun card--and it folds flat for mailing!

Full view













Left side view













Right side view













My last card again uses Riley dress-ups.  As you can tell--I love these! I used a few chipboard stickers plus a couple of dies from Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley Halloween Elements.




















Card opened.  It's so hard to get a picture without that shadow!












Remember that you still have two more days of fun.  Go to the store to order. You will find that the Dress Up Bundle includes all three new Dress Up Clear stamp sets, all three matching die sets and a short die! You also get free shipping!!! It's over 25% off - but only for a limited time only!  Get yours now!!! Also be sure to check what the others on the design team have created.  Come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment