Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Riley Card Bonanza

Today three of my Riley cards are shown on the Riley blog. Be sure to check it out as there are others!  Hopefully you will get inspired from these cards!

My first card features Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley die cut squirrel from the Woodland Animals die cut set.  Aren't these guys cute?  I think they are perfect to pair up with the Riley sentiment that says "I noticed the squirrels are beginning to gather nuts for winter. A couple of my friends are missing.  Are you ok?  Good pairing, huh? The circles are cut with the Nesting Circles Die.














My next card is made with my husband in mind.  At 72 he still skis--and a couple of years ago, he did an unplanned flip--and broke his wrist.  That didn't stop him though as he returned to ski the next year. The image is Snow Ski Riley, and the snow is cut from Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley Nature Edges Die Set.
















My last card features Burt the Cat.  I just love him when he is colored to look like a Siamese! I used the stamp and the die. The sentiment is You Always Make Me Grin.









No comments:

Post a Comment