Tuesday, July 11, 2017

It's a Riley Card Bonanza!

I hope you all enjoy our Card Bonanzas as much as I enjoy creating for them!  My first card today uses some of the dies from Karen Burniston in cahoots with Riley and Company.  These dies are SO much fun to use. This card features the Tree Pop-Up Die Set--the tree trunk, the flowers, and the leaves were all from this set.  I also used the Nature Edges Die Set for the grass and clouds.  The word celebrate on the inside is from the Word Set 2: Birthday Die Set. The Riley image is called Tent Riley.















Opened:















My next card uses one of the Retro Folks called Winking Gal. I think those images are so easy to pair up with Funny Bones stamps.  The one I used here is Damn Girl.















My last card is one I always need to keep on hand--as I am always forgetting something--in most cases a birthday!  The image is The Moosehatter.


No comments:

Post a Comment