Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Riley Release--Day Two

So glad you came back!  Today's cards were fun to create!  My first one features Super Moose.  I thought he was perfect for use with this new sentiment "No One is You. And that's your power."  The circle die is also new this release, along with squares and circles.  I am SO pleased to see these added to the line.















Next is a step card that features Dress Up Riley wearing a "cheers" shirt from the Valentine/St. Patty's Day accessory stamps.  I thought he went very well with the new sentiment (I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."  Perfect!!!















Next is a new sentiment--"Inhale the future. Exhale the past."  Good advice for all of use!  I used a stencil to create the design on the right of the sentiment.  Sometimes just sentiment cards are the way to go--and with this sentiment, I thought that was the case!















Again these stamps and dies are available right now!  Be sure to check out the shop to find specials that are in conjunction with this release.  Order--and don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment