Tuesday, March 14, 2017

It's a Riley Card Bonanza!

There are quite a few cards to give you inspiration on the Riley blog today--and two of them are mine!  I am so pleased to think about the arrival of Spring--and getting through with Winter.  My first card celebrates the saying "April showers bring May Flowers!"  I made a shaker card (so easy with a rectangular opening) and used the image called Rainy Day Riley.  This card is sure to bring a little sunshine to someone's life!















Another pleasant time in Spring is Easter--and it is coming up soon.  My second card is a sweet little Easter card (I may have to make another one of these as we have a great-great nephew and a great-great niece).  This card uses the cute Riley image called Chocolate Bunny (I didn't make my bunny chocolate though!)















Start working on those Spring and Easter cards.  Hope this has given you a little inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment