Friday, January 20, 2017

Riley New Release--Day 5

I can't believe how much fun I have had playing wit this new release.  Hope you have stopped by our store and ordered.  I know you will love it as much as I do!

My first card today is a side step card using a new sentiment that says--the lottery gives you a 1 in 200 million chance that you won't go to work tomorrow.  Tequila gives you 1 in 5. I paired this with Ethel and lots of drinks:)















My next card is a double Z card using Car Riley and one of the new sentiments that says "I'm a craftaholic on the road to recovery.  Just kidding. I'm on the road to the craft store."  How true!!!















Last is my favorite card of this entire release (and I have loved all of them!) The sentiment says "You remind me of all that is good and bright and beautiful in this world".  I used texture paste and created sun rays to go with these fabulous words!  I'm sure this card will go to my granddaughter!















Didn't Tanya do a fabulous job with this release!!!!!  I can't believe how creative she is.  Be sure to check out all the lovelies created by our design team--and place your order.  I'm sure there are some specials on the blog so be sure to check that out!  Bye for now.  Remember that our DT gives inspiration on Tuesdays.

1 comment:

  1. What a great set of cards! I love the step card with the lottery sentiment. That would be fun to pair with a lottery card gift at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete