Monday, August 1, 2016

The Ink Spot New Release--Day 1

It's finally time for big news!!!  The new Ink Spot design team (yes--I'm on it again!) is showing off with our big new release!  Please note that there are new Rileys--the cutest moose in the stamping business!!!!!  The card that I am showcasing today is a brand new Riley all spruced up for Halloween, called Holding Pumpkin.  Isn't he cute:)  I just love my Rileys--and now there's even more to love! Be sure to check in here and on our blog every day through Friday.  You will find lots of inspiration--and lots of new stamps that I know you will want to order. Tanya outdid herself with this release.  Check out other design team members and see what they are showcasing today--and be sure to come back tomorrow.  You don't want to miss this!

1 comment:

  1. This is so perfect for this image!! Love it. Had a hard time working with Halloween... we have barely had summer!!

    ReplyDelete