Thursday, April 9, 2015

Riley Sneak Peek

I love to scrapbook.  I do scrapbooks for the travels that my husband and I take--and I do one for the gradduaghter who lived with us (more on that tomorrow).  In 2014 Jim and I took a cruise from Tokyo to Singapore--and added on four days to Angkor Wat in Cambodia.  It was fantastic!  Some of the new images that Tanya has created and will release are perfect for scrapbooking--regardless of the type you do!  The images will work in so many different ways.  I used the one that says "Live Your Adventure"--and you can see that my husband and I did!  We visited all of the temple areas plus the floating village.  We went in the am for sunrise, in the pm for sunset, and in between.  It was truly an adventure that we lived!!!!!


  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • 29 Funny bones Sentiments and 26 Inspirations Sentiments to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Friday 10th April 10 AM EST.
  • Come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment