Thursday, June 12, 2014

Riley Oops!

Take a look at what Tanya (from Riley and Company) posted:

Hey Moose Fans,
I have a confession to make.
It would appear that the Head Moose (that would be me) made a HUGE moosetake with our last release.
In the hustle and bustle of trying to get the new release on the website, I accidently deleted over 100 of our Funnybones! Oooopsie! What that means is, you didn't get to shop from our entire collection and get free shipping on everything we offer.
NO WORRIES!
I have added them back onto the website and because of my gigantic error, I have decided to give EVERYONE free domestic shipping for the entire next week! Just enter FREESHIP in the coupon section. Offer ends June 18th.
Happy Shopping and enjoy!

Be sure to check this out.  There are some fantastic sentiments now with free shipping.  Take advantage of this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment