Friday, February 14, 2014

Papertrey Challenge--Day #10

Yay for me!  I won one of the $70 gift certificates again for Day #9.  That's two--or $140 to spend on Papertrey products.  I can't wait to place my order.  Hopefully you will play along and have a chance also.  Nichole's blog assigned the challenge today of "Special Delivery".  She introduced a new stamp set (adorable!) which is a truck that can be decorated for many different occasions.  Therefore she tied the challenge to it and asked that we make a card as well as a decorated envelope.  I used the Papertrey color combo of Enchanted Evening and Summer Sunrise, as punched out star dies.  I paired this with a Papertrey sentiment that says "reach for the sky".  I used a small piece of washi tape on the card and envelope.  Easy peasy!  These anniversary challenges have been so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment