Thursday, January 9, 2014

Riley Challenge

The Riley blog shows the current challenge of "Celebrate Anything".  Since our granddaughter Liz announced her engagement on 12/26, I decided to celebrate her upcoming wedding (probably in September).  I used the image called Wedding Riley.  Loved the scrap of DP I had to use with this image.

In a non-celebration mood, the local Archiver's in my area is closing.  I went today and stocked up!  My local stamp store, stamp consignment store, and scrapbook store have also closed--so it's on-line shopping for me.  That's not something I celebrate.  I was glad to have the happy Riley challenge to perk me up.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! congratulations to your granddaughter - so sweet you're making her a Riley/Sophie card to celebrate! Thanks for joining the Riley and Company Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete