Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Challenge

Whew--I wasn't sure I was going to finish this one!  I had a busy day and evening, and it was 9:30 before I got to start on my challenge card.  The challenge for today, as seen on Nichole's blog, was to use some type of watercolor technique.  I decided to use the simple faux watercolor technique that Jessica Witty introduced.  I stamped an image from the Turning a New leaf stamp set.  I then took a watercolor brush and went around the stamping, giving a water color look.  The cardstocks (the base is hibiscus pink, but it photographed to look more like Berry Sorbet.), sentiment, and butterfly die cuts are all from Papertrey.  This was an easy technique to do!  Nichole is releasing a watercolor set this month--and now I HAVE to have it.

1 comment: