Friday, February 8, 2013

Papertrey Challenge 2/8

If you checked out Nichole Heady's blog today, Papertrey Anniversary Challenge was to create a card/project using one of the Year of the Flower stamp sets.  Unfortunately I don't have any:(  Since I had a goal to play along with all of Papertrey's challenges during this celebration, I decided to "make do".  I used the jar stamp set along with the spring flower fillers.  There is not a Year of the Flower set with tulips, but I do love them (along with daffodils).  I feel like both are so symbolic of spring!  All of my cardstock is from Papertrey (I LOVE it!) and the little die cut and image are also from Papertrey.  I colored with copics and added a little twine.  Not exactly what it is supposed to be, but I'm very pleased with the card!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty. I wanted to make a card using those flowers too. Never understood why Nichole did not include tulips in the series. :)

    ReplyDelete