Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Challenge

My favorite challenges at Bugaboo are the Anything Goes challenges, and according to the challenge blog, that's what we are having today!  I have a hard time creating masculine cards--so I try to make myself do that!  I used an image called Johnny Music.  I used Papertrey cardstocks, a cuttlebug impression plate, Papertrey letter dies, DP, copics, and bling.  Love how this turned out!  Now to make some more:)

This card will be entered into a challenge at:
The challenge is to use black and white and one other color.  (I chose turquoise).

Check out what the rest of the design team has created--and be sure to play along with us!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gem! What a fun card - great layout and design and love the DUDE off to the side :)
    I look forward to working with you in the coming months as a GDT on The Bug! Blessings! :-)

    ReplyDelete