Thursday, December 13, 2012

Twelve Days of Gift Giving

At Bugaboo we are helping get you ready for Christmas with the 12 Days of Gift Giving.  For my project (gift) today, I made a wine set--gift tag for a bottle of wine, a wine journal, and wine glass bracelets.  To make the wine tag, I cut two pieces of cardstock 7" by 3" and another one 10" by 3".  I glued these together so that I had a piece that was 10" by 17"  I scored it at 7" and then turned it completely around and scored it again at 7".  In the 3" section that was formed by scoring I punched a circle large enough to fit over the top of a wine bottle.  All that was left was to decorate as needed!  I used an image called Stella--Men are Like Fine Wine.  The wine journal was from the $1 bin at Michaels; all I did was spruce it up a little!  The wine bracelets also were from the Michaels bin, and they even came with the stickers saying "A, B, etc."  With a bottle of wine, this makes a gift that many would love to receive (my husband has been eyeing it!)

1 comment:

  1. So cute. What a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Nancy P

    ReplyDelete