Thursday, November 15, 2012

Riley Challenge

You know I always participate in those Riley challenges.  If you check their blog, you will see that their current challenge is pockets.  I decided to make a double pocket card, which I will be using for Christmas.  We usually give some movie gift cards, so this card will come in handy:)  I used the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers, a tag, Papertrey Ink cardstocks, some Graphic 45 DP as well as Papertrey Ink DP, assorted ribbons, some bling, copics, a MFT film strip die, and a small ticket.  The red card in the back pocket will be the movie gift card (I haven't bought those yet).  The Riley image is Riley Eating Popcorn which I thought was perfect for these movie tickets!

This card will be entered into the Riley challenge at:
The challenge is to create a pocket on your card.
Play along!  It's a fun challenge to do.

2 comments:

  1. i love it sandye, love your creative folds lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun this is!! :) Your coloring on Riley is gorgeous!! Great pocket card!

    ReplyDelete