Monday, November 5, 2012

Critter Sketch Challenge

The Critter Sketch Challenge is honoring veterans--and featuring a digital stamp company.

satcan_logo

Boy, are their images cute!  After looking at their images, I decided to honor those nurses who serve or have served by making a "get well" card.  (For me this was fortunate, as I always need these get well cards!)  I used Papertrey cardstock and designer papers, a papertrey die cut star, some twine, and my copics.  The sentiment was also from the Saturated Canary.  Be sure to check them out, as you will LOVE their images.  Also go to our challenge blog so that you can check out the cardsd/projects from the rest of the deign team.  I'm sure you will love them!  Play along with us:)



We also have another sponsor this month--A Creative Need.

ACN Badge

I used one of their images called Snowglobe with Snowman to create this adorable Christmas tag.  I can never have enough of these! 







No comments:

Post a Comment